Alarming signs of Vitamin C deficiency
It is claimed that vitamin C is one of the most important vitamins for our body, mind, and general health. The lack of this mineral affects all processes of our body from breathing to blood circulation.
However, as surprising as it may sound, but about 30 percent of the American population suffers from Vitamin C deficiency and don’t even know about it! To fix this situation, our NYC neurologist offer you three most obvious signs of Vitamin C lack. Analyze your daily routine and find out something new about your organism.
Look carefully at your arms, legs, and back, notice any bruises? If your body is covered with blue and red dots, you probably lack vitamin C. It happens because small blood vessels located near your skin, damage too easily and leak blood cells under your epidermis. It is the normal reaction if you get injured or hit something, but you should be careful.
Yeah, the reason of your extremely bad mood can be a simple vitamin lack. Fatigue and drowsiness could be additional symptoms of the scarcity. Your current physical and mental states are in direct proportion to the level of Vitamin C in your blood.
If you feel sick and tired of constant fighting for healthy locks, but your ends are still splitting, and scalp is dry and irritated? Maybe it is all about your nutrition? Rethink your diet and add there more useful fruits and vegetables.
Follow our tips and stay a healthy and joyful person.
Recent Blog Posts
- How To Get the Benefits of Hair Extensions?Hair extension is also commonly termed as hair hat or […]
- How to make hair grow faster and look beautiful?Hair is one of the things which make a person look […]
- Why Eliminating Carpet Beetles Is Essential for Your Health?No home is safe if the carpet beetles start taking […]
- What Does a Dietician Do and How Can They Help?Some people may have a vague idea of what a dietician […]
- Best Exercise, Diet Plan and Habits to Lose Weight for WomenThe modern generation is today obsessed with the […]
- How to Treat Your Acne Problem Fast?Acne is the small infection that is caused due to the […]
- Tips to Control Your Skin Blemishes to Get the Glow BackBlemishes or marks are quite disheartening for a woman […]