Sound To Light Stethoscope
The Sound to light (STL) stethoscope is an L.E.D visual cue for the heartbeat and it is sound activated. This is a project ongoing at Indiegogo and with it, anyone is in a better position to perform duties in the medical field. Whether you can hear or not, the STL stethoscope enables you to monitor the heartbeat of your patient. The device allows the conversion of audio cues to visual cues.With this, even those with hearing impairment can fulfil their passion of being medics.
The STL stethoscope operation is almost similar to a standard acoustic version. It uses an on and off switch to control when to look flashy. The stethoscope also works with a power source that is rechargeable hence keeping the stethoscope sustainable. With the STL stethoscope a better and positive relationship between the children and pediatric staff. This is mainly because, when the child is involved in hearing their own heart beat they become relaxed.
This has been a major technological development in the field of medicine, others being an amputee being able to walk. This technology is however very expensive and hard to access.
An STL stethoscope is however much cheaper compared to an amplified stethoscope. It is therefore the big deal in terms of removing the financial burden of technology. It is the responsibility of the community to share this knowledge with others.
Donations are needed to transform this prototype to a new improved medical equipment. With these donations, it will be possible to develop the stethoscope from the current LED form to an electric wire, which uses less power. With this, the life cycle of the batteries will be extended. With this, the stethoscope will be produced affordably hence all income individuals can afford it. If all goes well, the production date is set to be during the summer, 2016.
Proper and affordable health care is the right of every individual and upon the success of the STL project, production of a sustainable and affordable medical device will be achieved.
You can support this project and join the them at: https://goo.gl/Gc5MRM
Recent Blog Posts
- Remedies For Curing Mild Asthma- Steam InhalersAmongst different types of respiratory problems, […]
- How To Get the Benefits of Hair Extensions?Hair extension is also commonly termed as hair hat or […]
- How to make hair grow faster and look beautiful?Hair is one of the things which make a person look […]
- Why Eliminating Carpet Beetles Is Essential for Your Health?No home is safe if the carpet beetles start taking […]
- What Does a Dietician Do and How Can They Help?Some people may have a vague idea of what a dietician […]
- Best Exercise, Diet Plan and Habits to Lose Weight for WomenThe modern generation is today obsessed with the […]
- How to Treat Your Acne Problem Fast?Acne is the small infection that is caused due to the […]