Working Of Human Eye With Its Structure And Probable Problems
Eye is an important part of your body, which provides vision to your life. Human eye, in general term, is termed as camera type eye. It works almost same like a camera lens. In camera, the light focuses onto film. But for the human eye, this film is termed as cornea.
This cornea, in turn, helps in focusing the light onto retina. In layman’s term, retina is defined as sensitive membrane of your eye.
Structure of an eye
While understanding the working of human eye it is important to know about the anatomy. The front part of the eye is transparent and known as cornea. It primarily focuses on the incoming light. Then the light gets through lens, which is yet another transparent structure, termed as crystalline lens.
There is a liquid between cornea and iris, and termed as aqueous humor. Iris, on the other hand, is a membrane, behind cornea and shaped like a ring. Human eye further comprises of a pupil, Ciliary muscles and vitreous humor.
Eye is practically made out of three tissues. The white part is termed as sclera, and located at the outward side. There is another tissue, termed as choroid available between sclera and retina. The third tissue forms the blood vessels, used for providing oxygen and nutrition to retina and remove waste. Check here for getting more information on eye and weeing power.
Types of vision problems
There are primarily four basic or major types of vision problems; hyperopia, myopia, presbyopia and astigmatism. Blindness can further take place due to cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy.
There are mainly two common forms of disorders, and those are crossed eye and lazy eye. If you ever come across any of these problems, it is vital to consider take from an ophthalmologist. He is a trained professional to know what to look for, and provide vital solution.
Recent Blog Posts
- How to do pest inspection for good health?The process of controlling pests usually starts with […]
- Remedies For Curing Mild Asthma- Steam InhalersAmongst different types of respiratory problems, […]
- How To Get the Benefits of Hair Extensions?Hair extension is also commonly termed as hair hat or […]
- How to make hair grow faster and look beautiful?Hair is one of the things which make a person look […]
- Why Eliminating Carpet Beetles Is Essential for Your Health?No home is safe if the carpet beetles start taking […]
- What Does a Dietician Do and How Can They Help?Some people may have a vague idea of what a dietician […]
- Best Exercise, Diet Plan and Habits to Lose Weight for WomenThe modern generation is today obsessed with the […]